Monday, March 9, 2009

Darn this time change!

Is this time change affecting anyone else? I know it is me! Its going to take a few days to get back on track I think. I didn't have dinner until almost 9pm last night because my body was on the wrong time.

Yet again, it is meal plan Monday!

This week’s menu is:

Monday – Broccoli and Cheese Quiche
Tuesday – Spaghetti
Wednesday – Flounder w/ rice pilaf
Thursday – Spinach stuffed chicken breast w/ mashed potatoes
Friday – Sirloin w/ backed potato & salad
Saturday – Take Out
Sunday – Homemade Macaroni and Cheese


This weeks shopping trip went well and, thanks to a few sales, I managed to get everything we needed for the week for under $100. I’ve been trying very hard to budget and get our grocery bill down as best I can. It can be difficult when you add in diapers, wipes and all that fun stuff that you’ve got to have. But I use cloth diapers part time which helps to cut down the costs. Snuggle Bug is starting the transition to whole milk still and some days are better than others. She only wants a Sippy cup when she sees other children using theirs though. So we’re working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment