Sunday, January 27, 2019

Weekend Check In


Happy Sunday lovelies!

Its been a nice weekend here in land of domesticity. Friday night was spent at the local community arts center seeing a production of Addams Family: The Musical. It was an adorable production by local actors and, of course, appealed to my creepy side as the Addams family always does. Plus, it was a chance to wear my latest vintage inspired dress. It paired well with a little belt and cardigan and I was so excited to get so many compliments.

This is the best picture I have of me all dressed nicely. The next time I wear it I'm getting a full sized picture so you can see the beautiful circle skirt in all its glory! 

Saturday was a fun filled day with the family including our first trip to a trampoline park!

Look how much fun these two are having together!

We spent over an hour bouncing, climbing and trying out the challenges and obstacles there and even then hubby joined in. It was a great way to get exercise and have some important family time doing something together. They are requesting Monster Mini golf next weekend. 

Here we are on Sunday and the Fashionably Domestic home smells of freshly cooked bread. I have been on a bread kick lately, much to the joy of Snuggle Bug who is obsessed with fresh bread.


The new loaf next to the first that didn't make it very long before being attacked by the family!

There is something so nice about the smell of something yummy baking in the oven. It makes the entire house feel warm and cozy.

How has your weekend been?

No comments:

Post a Comment