Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Valentine’s with the special people in your lives!

I’ve had a very busy day so far. I left a teddy bear and card on the hubby’s pillow so he’d find it when he got out of the shower, dropped Snuggle Bug off at school, went to the grocery store, pharmacy (birth control pills, mucho mucho important) and then back home to get ready for a photo shoot. Finished the shoot, picked up Snuggle Bug, got home and made Valentine’s cookies with the Snuggle Bug.



The high point had to be when I came home to find beautiful flowers waiting for me on the doorstep with the sweetest note from the hubby saying:
“Even though I may not always show it, you are the woman I want to be with for the rest of my life. Thank you for loving me.”



Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it made my heart melt completely. I’m one lucky lady.

Now I’m off to make a yummy Valentine’s dinner for the family….seafood pasta, yumminess.

1 comment: