Sunday, January 20, 2019

Big News!


I have news. After years, YEARS of bouncing from school to school, moving, losing and gaining credits, I have finally done it. I have finally completed my bachelor’s degree.



There were so many times that I thought it was never going to happen. So many moments where I was ready to give up. I cried when I left the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs with a semester to go because the Hubby had orders. I paused when I had my little man. I applied and got in to numerous universities only to find some road block that kept me from continuing on.

But I kept moving, kept studying and it is finally finished. The sense of relief and accomplishment that I feel are immense.

Downside? I have been sending out resumes and applications around town for about a month (and even prior to graduation) and I have been turned down or heard nothing from every place I’ve applied. I was even turned down by a grocery store and a dog walking company. But, no matter. I’m going to keep this feeling of positivity going because I know everything is going to work out well in the end. Until then I am going to enjoy this feeling of joy and happiness and see if I can make 2019 a year full of positivity and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment