Monday, February 8, 2010

Quiet time for mommy

All is quiet on the home front. The hubby is away at a photo shoot and Snuggle Bug is asleep so I’m getting a rare quiet moment to myself. I’ve spent some hours working on a few different sewing projects but unfortunately my back can only take bending over my sewing machine for so long. Apparently my back has decided to get old before I do. But the quiet is definitely nice after last week. Snuggle Bug is just finally starting to kick whatever she’s been sick with. But unfortunately in the process she got accustomed to being catered to and isn’t thrilled that it isn’t happening anymore. This would probably be a good time to take a long hot bubble bath but realistically I’ll probably spend the time cleaning. I would never be able to sit too long knowing that there are things around the house that need to be done.

But during this brief interlude from my “alone” time I can finally show you the entire little special thing I made for Snuggle Bug a few weeks ago….


A tutu! Isn’t it adorable? I think every girl should have one.

It was incredibly easy to make, no sew and only cost a few dollars to make. Snuggle Bug liked it so much she didn’t want to take it off.



With luck I should have the purse I’m working on finished soon and maybe the newspaper bead project as well. I think that’s my problem, I always start so many projects at once. I get overly excited when I see something I want to try and run out to get started. Then of course I get distracted with the project I had begun before that and it takes me forever to actually complete everything. That being said I should probably run off to finish some of those projects while I can, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Cute tutu!!! I have two girls and my 7 year old still likes to put hers on. :)

    ReplyDelete