Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Help Help!!

Goodness. It has been such a long few days I don’t even know where to begin. The hubby has been sick for over a week now so I’ve been taking care of him as best as I can while doing my usual chores. Then Snuggle Bug came down with a fever last night and has been coughing all day. All of this usually wouldn’t stress me out but add to that the fact that we are moving in less than two weeks and everything has fallen on me when it comes to getting the house ready. This is one of the first times I’ve sat down for a long period of time in a days. Snuggle Bug is down for her nap and I really should be patching up the nail holes on the walls, ordering the mulch for the front and back gardens and cleaning up the garage. Then there are the dishes and laundry and other daily chores that don’t stop just because we’re moving. I’ve already gone to the dentist this morning and the store to pick up some Gatorade for the hubby and stuff for the house. Mommy needs a time out very badly at the moment. So I think I’m going to take a few minutes to myself to enjoy the smell of the beef stew in the Crockpot and listen to the sound of quiet.

1 comment:

  1. I am your newest follower From MBC :-)

    You can find me here~
    http://debshere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete