Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A morning visitor

This morning the dogs were going nuts for no apparent reason. They were standing by the door begging to get out which usually means there is something out back. There was!


This little guy was just chilling out back.



I’m so glad I didn’t let the dogs out or he would have been high tailing his little cotton tail as fast as he could.



I took Snuggle Bug to the window and as soon as she spotted it she got so excited and started pointing to it. She loves bunnies.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! We have lots of bunny's but they never stay still long enough for me to run and get my camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, a garden varmint! You just keep that ol' cabbage thief there! ha ha! He is rather cute!
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great to have this little visitor! I'm sure your daughter loved to see him :)

    ReplyDelete