Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's a Beautiful Crafty Day!

Good morning blog world! It is such a lovely day today. The sun is shining; it’s cool outside and beautiful. Snuggle Bug just finished a yummy bowl of oatmeal and I’m enjoying a cup of coffee. It’s a good start to a good day. Peaches is doing well since her surgery last week and seems to be recovering well. She was very drugged up when the hubby brought her home on Wednesday but after about 6 days of rest and relaxation – which is hard for a very energetic dog like her- she is doing well. She doesn’t love the cone she has to wear to keep her from messing with the stitches but she seems to be getting used to it.

Nice days like these bring out my creative side. I haven’t had any craft projects to post in at least a month and I’m itching to get something going soon. My sewing room isn’t even close to being unpacked unfortunately. I’ve been waiting on the hubby to put my desk together but I’m about to give up and just do it myself because I really want it done. I also need to go buy another shelf since the one I had in my old sewing room broke during the move. I’m just ready to make something special.
Actually I do have a mini craft that Snuggle Bug and I did earlier this week.

Letter Decorating!


Snuggle Bug just LOVES the alphabet. So what could be more fun to a 2 year old then to decorate the alphabet? She was so proud when I put them on the wall for all to see. When the hubby got home from work that evening she was thrilled to show him the special project she had done. We also made stick puppets but she has hidden those away so I can’t take a picture. I love doing little crafts with her. I think this week it’ll be something with macaroni noodles or paper cups. Oh the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment