Thursday, April 22, 2010

Its Curtains for You!




Yay for playdates. Snuggle Bug just loves them and I love that she gets a chance to play with some kids her age. With her being an only child it’s so important to make sure she is getting proper socialization so she isn’t just playing with grownups all the time. But having other kids over shows me how much we need to teach her how to share a bit better. She has no issue at first but then when she really wants a toy that someone else has she screams bloody murder. Yes, I’ve got a screamer on my hands. I’m actually surprised that the neighbors having called the cops on us yet with all the screaming Snuggle Bug does. But now the kiddos have gone on their merry way and Snuggle Bug is enjoying some quiet snack time in the playroom. Ah, quiet. It’s nice while it lasts, which isn’t very long at all.







Is this not the cutest fabric? I got it on sale a few weeks ago to make into curtains for Snuggle Bug’s playroom. I absolutely puffy heart this fabric. But now I don’t know what kind of curtains to make with it. Valances? Balloon shades? Roman shades? I don’t know and there are so many different styles out there.


Here is the playroom. Excuse the mess, our little playdate friends just left so the place isn’t completely picked up. Thoughts?


I also bought these two fabrics for summer dresses for Snuggle Bug.










I don’t actually know what I want to use this fleece for. But I saw it on sale and loved it so here it is. Ideas?




So i've got a lot of ideas in the works if I could just get my sewing room up and running again. Maybe that will be my next project this weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Everything is just so bright and happy and puts me in a good mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the curtain fabric! I must learn to make things...I'm so not crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your playroom - I want to play there! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very bright and colorful fabric! I just love the summer dresses too. You can make a simple fleece blanket for your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh...I love the dress material.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete