Tuesday, February 24, 2009

12 Month Check Up

Snuggle Bug had her 12 month well baby check up this morning along with her next set of vaccinations. Lucky enough, things went smoothly this morning getting us ready to go and we made it on time to the appointment, which is rarity these days. It is funny; I used to be on time all the time to wherever I went. Since having Snuggle Bug with getting her and myself ready, diaper bags and everything else I’m lucky to get anywhere at all much less on time. The doctor said she is doing well and looks healthy and gave me a few tips for starting whole milk and a few new foods to try with her. Snuggle Bug is a little on the small side but the doctor told me not worry just to start giving her milk so she can get more calcium. She was a trooper with the vaccinations and stopped crying as soon as I was able to pick her up and hold her. Since her six month appointment she has had a real issue with the exam tables and freaks as soon as she is placed on one. I wish I knew how to calm that fear but so far no such luck. But now she is cuddled up for her nap and doing well and I’ve got some chores to get done around the house. Life continues.

2 comments:

  1. Hi and welcome to MBC! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Veronica! Always nice to get a comment =)

    ReplyDelete