Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby Kisses

Snuggle Bug made my night. We were on the floor this evening, playing and reading and doing our normal mommy and daughter time, I usually look forward to it each night. Well tonight we were looking at a book and I was pointing at the pictures and talking to her when she grabbed the book and threw it the side. She reached over and grabbed my face and was pulling at it, at first I though because she wanted to crawl over me to a toy or something. I finally turned my face to the side and she planted a big kiss on my cheek! That is what all the pulling and pushing my face was about; she wanted to get to my cheek. I know it sounds silly and small but it truly made my evening. There is something about a baby kiss that is so genuine and loving. No amount of money could top moments like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment