Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm a student again!

Before getting married I was a full time college student majoring in Theatre w/ emphasis in stage management. I loved what I was doing and spent every day doing it. I had planned my entire life around traveling for different shows and marriage and family never even popped into my head. I met my husband; he swept me off my feet and things changed. I still managed to take online classes and as it stands I’m seven classes away from my Associate of Arts degree. I’ve only been able to take two classes since having Snuggle Bug and today I finally decided to register for a class and finish that degree! If feels really good to be working towards my educational goals again and to do something for me. Education has always been so important to me. So now I get to balance home, Snuggle Bug, deployment and daily life with school….wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment