Monday, January 25, 2010

Balsamic Chicken

A little while ago I mentioned a balsamic chicken recipe that I would post eventually......so here it is!

Balsamic Chicken

Olive oil
Balsamic vinegar
Minced garlic
Dried Thyme
Salt and pepper
Chicken breast

I have t apologize, I don’t measure much. I’m a pinch of this and pinch of that kind of girl so use your best judgment.

Heat oven to 375 degrees. Rub chicken with minced garlic. I love garlic so I use quite a bit. Lightly drizzle chicken breast with olive oil and pour balsamic vinegar over chicken. I would say probably half a cup to a ¾ cup for four chicken breasts, depending upon how much you like balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with dried thyme, salt and pepper to taste. Bake at 375 for 35 to 45 minutes. I usually serve this with steamed vegetables and mashed potatoes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Following from MBC! Hope you stop by...http://crazy-loved-singlemommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete