Monday, January 25, 2010

Great Deal!

I have to take a quick minute to post about my score for Snuggle Bug! I absolutely love looking for deals at garage sales, craigslist and classified ads. This evening I was looking through a local yard sale website and found a wonderful little item for Snuggle Bug, a sandbox for $15! I've been wanting to get her one for a little while now but hadn't decided on what kind to get and when. The ones that I had been looking at were usually retailing for around $40 to $50 which is why I was so thrilled when I saw this listing. It even included a bucket, shovel and other toys! Its in good condition aside from a little cleaning since it was on their porch but overall a great deal.

I love saving money!

1 comment:

  1. Sand boxes are so fun.. my kids loved playing in the sand when they were little. They even like it now when at the beach.

    ReplyDelete