Saturday, January 2, 2010

Creativity

Good morning! The hubby is off shooting most of the day and while I sit here starting a quiet day with my Snuggle Bug and sipping my cup of coffee I’m feeling motivated this New Year to get organized and creative! Since last night I’ve been looking up projects, writing down my ideas and tomorrow I’m off to the craft and fabric store. Do you ever get in a creative mood? I read all these wonderful blogs where these amazing ladies organize their home using beautiful storage ideas they’ve created from everyday items and they inspire me to do the same. This year I’m going to be more creative! With our move coming up in just a few short months I feel the need to clear the clutter so I can make our new home even better than this one. This New Year is full of creative possibilities and I’m ready to tackle them all and live in a more beautiful and creative world! I’m off to spend time with my Snuggle Bug but before a do here is a little creative inspiration……..





Feeling inspire yet??





Lets get crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats kitten....i need your email so i can get your addy...yippy your the winner...cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing.... its fashionablydomestic@yahoo.com .....Thanks again cat, i'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspired?.. thats my problem.. lol... I get inspired so easily, I get too many projects going at once. Love the birdies, and bunnies.. super cute!!

    ReplyDelete