Thursday, May 21, 2009

Foray Into Computer Literacy

Well, I am currently in the process of cleaning up my laptop after that virus hit it. Unfortunately the virus scan couldn’t rid my laptop of the darn virus so I had no choice but to wipe the entire thing and start again. Last night the hubby walked me through the process and now I’m just running the updates on it. I’ll tell you, I had no idea how computer illiterate I was until I was trying to figure all that stuff out! Luckily the hubby was patient with me which was very much appreciated. I really miss having him around.

On the plus side, I managed to save a lot of pictures and documents I wanted/needed. I really didn’t want to lose the pictures of my little Snuggle Bug, they are very important to me! But it serves me right for not backing up my stuff. I think I’ve learned my lesson.

1 comment: