Saturday, May 16, 2009

Good Day!

Today was such a fun day! On Mother’s Day I had a “trash the dress” photo shoot scheduled but Snuggle Bug came down with a nasty rash and I had to cancel. Luckily I got to reschedule and I went out this afternoon and had a blast! The photographer was wonderful; such a fun easygoing lady. We ran around the area for about three and half hours stopping at random places she thought would work. She found some great ally ways, railroad tracks, and other cool areas in the surrounding towns that worked out well. I cannot wait to get the pictures back and see how they turned out.

Snuggle Bug did well with me being gone for a few hours. It doesn’t happen very often so I wasn’t sure how it would go. She got to play with a little friend about her age which is really good for her. I’m hoping it will convince her that walking is a good thing.

Well, I am absolutely exhausted so I’m going to go relax a bit before bed. Night night!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz :)

    I'm glad your little one is feeling better and that you had a great day!

    Have a fantastic Sunday :)
    rue

    ReplyDelete