Tuesday, May 12, 2009

No No No....I'm not ready yet!!!

I have to ask, how does a toddler go to bed one height and then wake up many inches taller? I came into her room this morning and started to get her dressed for the day when it seemed that her shirt was a bit shorter than normal. Then I put on her pants, also shorter than normal. My first thought was that I had to have shrunk them in the wash because there was no way she could have grown so much so quickly….WRONG. After grabbing another pair of pants, from a different load of laundry mind you, they were also too short! It is amazing how little girl who keeps throwing her food off her highchair can grow so much so quickly. I guess I need a few new pants and shirts to my shopping list. Oh yeah, new PJs too. My little baby is getting to be a big girl….I don’t think I’m ready yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment